The popular Spanish potato tortilla, loved by many and a forbidden dish for others.
With this simple recipe you will not have to avoid eating it any more. Low fat, with only two olive oil spoonfuls, and without staining the kitchen for it’s cleaner and faster in the microwave.
Start enjoying the light Spanish tortilla
- 3 big potatoes
- 3/4 eggs
- 1 onion
- A cloud of milk
- Olive oil
How to make it:
1. We peel and mince the potatoes. We put them in a suitable bowl for microwaves
2. We peel and mince the onion. We like small pieces so that when made we don’t find bits. Then we put it in the same bowl as the potatoes.
3. We add 3-4 oil spoonfuls and mix everything together. Then we put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. After these 2 minutes we take it out and check if the potatoes are soft, otherwise we’ll have to put them in the microwave again.
4. We beat the eggs in a different bowl, we add a bit of salt and a cloud of milk (milk makes it juicier)
5. Once the potatoes are soft, we add the eggs and mix potatoes and eggs.
6. We put the bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes. Then we take it out, remove a little and repeat the process until the tortilla is to our taste.